My thoughts on the movie:
- Excellent story line and execution – nothing surprising here – since it is Disney.
- The snow effects are just awesome.
- Since it is a kids movie, the 3D effects are not jarring or frightening. In fact, even without the glasses, it didnt feel bad. (Some 3D movies look super blurred without the glasses). Perhaps this was intentional too. Sometimes it is difficult to get the kids to keep the glasses on for a long time. This happened with my son midway through the movie.
- Super comedy with Olaf the snowman. Great recovery at the end, where there is a magical arrangement (watch the movie to see it!) to make sure that Olaf does not melt away. Great touch – since the kids would have hated to lose this character.
- Awesome depiction of feelings and human like emotions on animated characters.
- Nice twists and turns in the plot.
- Overall, a great entertainer.
(picture source: Official Disney Frozen Site)